Premises Licence Consultancy Services

£250 + VAT

  • Expert advice throughout your application process
  • Help with completing the relevant application forms including operating schedule and Designated Premises Supervisor consent form
  • Advice on risk assessment and steps to promote the 4 licensing objectives
  • Confirm the non-domestic rateable value of premises
  • Advice on a premises floor plan
  • Produce an advert that will need to be displayed in the local press
  • Produce the notice that will need to be displayed outside your premises

Places available

Need training delivered to you?

We can offer exceptional deals on in-house/on-site training at a location of your choice for a number of your staff. Enquire to learn about our offers.

Premises Licence Consultancy Services

If you are looking to provide the licensable activities i.e. sell or authorise the sale of alcohol/ organising events or late-night refreshments you will need premises licence.

Licensable activities that require premises licence will include the following:

1.      Retail sale of alcohol
2.      Provision of regulated entertainment which includes:

  • Performance of a play
  • Indoor sporting events
  • Film exhibition
  • Boxing or wrestling entertainment
  • Live music or recorded music
  • Performances of dance
  • Entertainment that is of a similar description to live music, the playing of recorded music and dancing

3.      The provision of late night refreshment including serving hot food / drinks between 11pm and 5am
4.      Supply of alcohol

For an additional fee (depending on the size of your premises) we can produce the professional floor plan of your premises: scale of 1:100 which details the entrance, exits, fire equipment, CCTV points and where alcohol will be consumed and sold.