Premises Licence Consultancy Services
If you are looking to provide the licensable activities i.e. sell or authorise the sale of alcohol/ organising events or late-night refreshments you will need premises licence.
Licensable activities that require premises licence will include the following:
1. Retail sale of alcohol
2. Provision of regulated entertainment which includes:
- Performance of a play
- Indoor sporting events
- Film exhibition
- Boxing or wrestling entertainment
- Live music or recorded music
- Performances of dance
- Entertainment that is of a similar description to live music, the playing of recorded music and dancing
3. The provision of late night refreshment including serving hot food / drinks between 11pm and 5am
4. Supply of alcohol
For an additional fee (depending on the size of your premises) we can produce the professional floor plan of your premises: scale of 1:100 which details the entrance, exits, fire equipment, CCTV points and where alcohol will be consumed and sold.