Premises Licence Full Application
If you are looking to provide the licensable activities i.e. sell or authorise the sale of alcohol/ organising events or late-night refreshments you will need premises licence.
Licensable activities that require premises licence will include the following:
1. Retail sale of alcohol
2. Provision of regulated entertainment which includes:
- a performance of a play;
- an exhibition of a film;
- an indoor sporting event;
- a boxing or wrestling entertainment;
- a performance of live music;
- any playing of recorded music;
- a performance of dance;
- and entertainment of a similar description to a performance of live music, any playing of recorded music or a performance of dance.
3. The provision of late night refreshment including serving hot food / drinks between 11pm and 5am
4. Supply of alcohol
The services included in the full application process are:
- Expert advice throughout the whole duration of your application
- Completion of all the relevant application forms including operating schedule and Designated Premises Supervisor consent form
- Advice on risk assessment and steps to promote the 4 licensing objectives
- Submission of forms to your local council
- Submission of forms to the police
- Submission of forms to 8 responsible authorities
- Confirm the non-domestic rateable value of premises that will determine the fee you will have to pay to your local council
- Produce an advert that will need to be displayed in the local press
- Produce the notice that will need to be displayed outside your premises
For an additional fee (depending on the size of your premises) we can produce the professional floor plan of your premises: scale of 1:100 which details the entrance, exits, fire equipment, CCTV points and where alcohol will be consumed and sold.
We don’t take any responsibility if your licence won’t be granted.