Fast-track your Personal Licence Application
This is the Application service when applying to your Local Authority, following your certification of the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders.
Save time and money
We offer our fast-track services to process the Application for the Personal Alcohol Licence on behalf of a client with the local authority. Our experts are dealing with Local Authorities on daily basis and will process your application without any delays or errors. We will provide all information required, saving you time and money.
The application process takes up to 4 weeks from the moment of receiving all required information from the applicant to receiving your Personal Licence from the Local Authority.
What does it include?
This service includes all tasks required applying for Personal Licence to sell alcohol:
- Filling in the “Application for a personal licence” Form
- Criminal Record Declaration
- DBS Check – Disclosure and Barring Service – Formally known as CRB
- Photograph Endorsement (Two passport-size photos required), appropriately endorsed by us
- ID checks
- All fees included – Application, DBS fees and postage costs
Please note: we will need your original certificate for your Personal Licence qualification.
Receive Your Personal Licence
Once the application has been processed and approved, you will receive the Personal Licence from your Local Authority.